Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged by Kelly

We will see how this goes -
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survior
2. Amazing Race
3 through 7. Pretty much anything on HGTV (It drives Ryan crazy)
8. The news

My Favorite 8 Restaurants:
I don't really have one favorite- let alone 8!

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Cleaned my house
2. Ripped rock off our fireplace downstairs
3. Watched as Ryan and his brothers tried to fit our new couch down the stairs
4. Cleaned out our garage
5. Hung up a few pictures
6. Played Candyland with the girls
7. Picked up dinner for Ryan & the girls
8. Ran to Ogden with Morgan to pick up birthday presents (9 birthdays this week between my family and Ryan's family)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Not having any projects around the house (at least for a week or so)
2. Morgan's baptism
3. The holidays - I love anything to celebrate
4. Ashlyn's preschool program this week (she is quite the performer)
5. I only have to work all day once this week!
6. Shopping day with Sandy
7. Halloween
8. Springtime (I really don't like being cold!)

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. My house paid for
2. A cute car (minivans just do not do it for me...)
3. My kids to be happy and healthy
4. Ryan to finish school
5. To get my Masters degree
6. A cabin in the mountains somewhere
7. My kids to grow up with a strong testimony
8. A maid to cook and clean!!

8 People I Tag:
Whoever!! ( I'm not sure if anyone looks at this!!!)

1 comment:

Shelley Hansen said...

Hello Suzanne! I read your blog.. How have you been? Write me..
hansenhomeschoolers@yahoo.com