Monday, October 6, 2008

I Can't Believe She's Eight!!

Happy Birthday Morgan!! I can't believe my little girl is eight years old. I don't feel like I'm old enough to have an eight year old. I have always taken work off on my girl's birthday, but I couldn't convince Morgan to stay home with me. So I had to go to work - but I did have everyone wish her a happy birthday while she was walking around the school that day, which for a deathly shy little girl it was embarrassing! Morgan is a sweetheart!
Morgan at her party with her cousins and friends. Annie and Hallie spent the night with us that night as well and had a great time (We missed you Ali!!)
Swinging at her pinata - noticed how it is tied up - it struggled a little to stay together!
Maddie and Mia watching all the girls - Aren't they cute!

1 comment:

runningcaj said...

Did you do that cake yourself? Awesome job, friend!