Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Moab Pictures

This is Alan, Rilee, and Alexis standing on top of Mesa Arch. Like I said earlier it is a huge drop off. Two steps either way and they would be falling for quite sometime. Sandy was standing next to me with her head facing the other direction not wanting to watch. Scary!
Our little fish. The campground we stayed at had a outdoor heated pool that all the kids had a blast swimming each night. Morgan got the snorkel stuff for her birthday and was excited to try them out.
Our cute family on the edge of Grand Outlook in the Canyonlands Park. There were some amazing views. At one point Alexis was sitting on the edge behind us with her legs dangling over. She says there was a ledge not to far below, but I didn't want to look to see if she was crazy or not.

Maddie and Ryan hiking up the last stretch to Whale Rock at Canyonlands. Those little girls were great sports with all the hiking we did. We figured that in two days Morgan hiked at least 7.5 miles and the little girls hiked around 6. We had such a fun time with each other. We are already planning our next UEA trip!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Moab looked like so much fun! I bet it was a nice get-a-way. Your girls are growing up so fast!

The Mashy Family said...

Hey so Mckell found me and now I found you on her blog! I am seriously that lame to find someone elses blog and check it out! Your family is so big! I really miss you and being down in Brigham but not enough to come back! Hope all is going well. I am going to add you to my friend list too. (hopefully that is okay) I don't have too many friends on my list and feel the need to catch up to others that have like half their town!

McKell & Jarrett said...

Hey Suzy! I tagged you so make sure to check it out on my blog! :)