Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moab

We spent this last long weekend (UEA break) in Moab with our family, Mandy's (my sister) family, and Sandy's (Ryan's sister) family. We had a great time. I couldn't get the pictures to turn the right way so you'll just have to tilt your head! Here is our family at Delicate Arch. The girl's were great hikers making it all the way up and back with out much help!
Here is the whole group (minus me) at the beginning of Devil's Garden. Notice the number of girls in the picture. Sandy has 4 girls, we have 3, and Mandy has 2.
Morgan and Hallie at Landscape Arch. They were awesome hikers, usually at the front of the pack and running to get there if they got behind. They had a ton of fun together!
All the girls!
This is at Mesa Arch in Canyonlands. On the otherside of that wall is about a 600 foot drop off to the bottom of the canyon. I've decided I am scared of hieghts!

No comments: