Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School!

I can't believe it is already that time! I have survived my first couple of days back and am only a little tired! Morgan started 2nd grade and after her first day said "That was the best day ever!", Morgan loves school and has been looking forward to going back for about a month. Luckily today she still thought it was the best ever so we should be off to a good year (It could possibly have something to do with not only being in the same class as her cousin Hallie, but also sitting right next to her - how could life get any better?) Ashlyn had her first day of preschool today and loved it just as much as her sister. She could not tell me what they did in class, but she could tell me what everyone was wearing (should I be concerned about this?) It took us about 15 minutes tonight to pick out the right outfit for tomorrow - Hopefully at some point in her education she sees the value of the alphabet.... Maddie was sadly devastated today when she finally realized she isn't going to school yet, but she did look awfully cute with her backpack ready to go!


2 comments:

Shelley Hansen said...

Hey Suzanne,
I just started blogging not to long ago. Shelley, you know from down the street..Perry. You look good. it was nice to see an old familiar face.

jjcrew said...

Omygosh--that is sooooooooo funny about Ashlyn's fashion education. What a girl. She's lucky to have you as a mom though. I'm clueless when it comes to stuff like that. First day of school starts tomorrow--9/2 for us.
Love,
Jenn