Saturday, August 2, 2008

Reminising (I'm not sure that is how you spell it???)

Becky and Laura this is for you....we had Robyn's three youngest kids staying with us for a few days last week and we took all the kids to the Mayan restaurant is Salt Lake, well the entire way down and the entire way back Jarom (11 years old) was sitting next to Maddie and she had brought all of her Polly Pockets and Barbies. Well poor Jarom had to dress them all up for her and play with her. He was such a good sport and very cute with her, during this Ryan was driving and just shaking his head. I asked him why he was shaking his head and laughing and his only reply was, "I vividly remember the days that I was surround by Becky and Laura in a car and dressing Barbies also, I guess everyone has to do that at some point in time!" I thought you would get a laugh out of that!

4 comments:

Becky said...

That is hilarious! I also remember the blessed occasion. Although it wasn't barbie dolls but Laura's paper dolls. Oh, the memories.

Laura Duce said...

Yes it was paper dolls.

Anonymous said...

HI SUZANNE!!!! I'm so glad you found me. Isn't it amazing who you can find when you do some blog surfing??? Your family is so dang cute, and I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way. Happy Blogging!!! :)

Macie's Momma said...

oh my heck! I'm so glad you found my blog!!! what are you doing now? are you still at hill field elm? we all need to get together I would love it! Your girls are darling and you look exactly the same except skinnier- most people including myself gain weight after child birth.. lol. cant wait to catch up.. Stace