Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just For You, Krissy!!

My sister, Krissy, came to visit us for week and we had a great time. We were really sad to see her leave, my girls still ask when Aunt Krissy is coming back - thankfully she is moving back to the states in March (or April or May - at least sometime with in the next year!!) I just had to post this picture of you, Kris so that when you tell the story to Brandon and you are laughing again, he can at least have an idea as to how great you look!!! Love ya!

5 comments:

April said...

Suzy,
I ran into your site from Shan's...I love when something like that happens! I love running into old friends! I am in Arizona roasting with the rest of the folks. You have an adorable family, and you look GREAT!
april

Torri P said...

Hey Suzanne! I was you on Shans site and had to peek! VERY VERY cute family!

runningcaj said...

Has anyone ever told you how much you and your sisters look alike? LOL. Thanks for the updates!

April said...

Flip..I mean to say Suzanne!

jjcrew said...

Holy Cow, Suz, I thought that was YOU!!! To my eyes, you could be twins. Sheesh. Where is your sister living?