Monday, June 14, 2010

An update on the house.... before we left for SC Ryan got the garage floor poured. I need to flip this picture - but thought Ryan was looking pretty good in his rubber boots and shorts!
Finishing up the garage floor!
What will be our back deck and covered patio underneath.

What the view will be out my kitchen window(minus the construction debris) - I love it!



And now what the view out my front door is - our trusses for the roof were dropped on the front yard this morning. Ryan is planning on taking the roof off our house this weekend as long as the weather cooperates and hopefully all of these will go back on quickly without any rain inbetween! Wish us luck!!








2 comments:

Laura Duce said...

Wow! I come in 2 1/2 weeks and your house will almost be done. :) I love your kitchen view.

Unknown said...

Luck, luck, luck!! I love your pictures. Are you living there right now? Thanks for the update.