Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How the yard looked on Saturday - a bunch of trenches to replace the water
and sewer lines into the house. (This is picture is taken from the back door)
On Monday - 3 loads of gravel were brought in to fill up the old septic tank
(you can see the kids in the back on the dirt hills - a new favorite past-time!)
On Tuesday - The caution tape through Sandy's yard(our neighbor)
and the hole in the back is just about finished!


The mounds of dirt in the back - I was amazed at how much dirt
came out of the hole...kind of crazy.


And today - Ryan got the footings just about ready to go -
I think he is going to try to pour them this weekend.


We are making progress!!!

2 comments:

Shelley Hansen said...

DANG!!! That looks like a HUGE project!

Laura Duce said...

I'm going to miss watching the construction once I leave. I'll be back for Independence Day though so I'm excited to see what progress will be made.