Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last weekend the basement walls went up! You can see some of the windows we put in and they will all be daylight. I love lots of windows!
Then during the week they got the floor on and today they (Ryan and Alan) are working on the main floor walls and the deck. Ryan is working on the house all day today and Monday so there should be lots more to show by next week! I am starting to get excited!
On other notes we are to the last week of school! This is always a time I look forward to! Maddie finished preschool this last week with a class fishing trip. Ryan took her and she caught the first fish in her class. She was pretty excited to bag up her fish and bring home her fish home for mom "because she is the only one that likes fish". I pulled some salmon out of the freezer, cooked it up and ate it while her poor little fish got buried in the bottom of our garbage! Thanks Maddie!!

Maddie had her preschool graduation. She did a great job! I am so excited to have her in Kindergarten and all of my girls with me at school next year. One of the major perks of my job (along with the three summer months off!)



Morgan had her program for Mrs. John's third grade class. She has loved school this year and is sad to move on. She and Hallie have been in the same class since Kindergarten and will not be in the same school next year so I thought we needed a picture of them with one of their favorite teachers!








1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love the update...enjoy your last few days of school.