Monday, July 14, 2008

Lava Hot Springs

Happy Birthday to Me! I got home from Girl's Camp on Thursday morning and Ryan had everything ready to go camping again at Lava Hot Springs for the weekend. We stayed through Sunday afternoon and had a great time. We celebrated my birthday - this is me opening my new bar-b-que things (Ryan admitted they were really for him!), but the rest of my presents were very fun - new shoes and an ipod!
Friday we went swimming at the pool in Lava and had a great time. We were there all day and still had to pry the girls away. Here is Ryan and the girls!
Morgan got very brave and jumped off the diving board all by herself, and then loved it. She jumped and jumped and jumped. You can see the "Red Rocket" waterslide in the background and Ryan, Morgan, and Ashlyn loved that as well (Maddie is not quite tall enough) The first time Ashlyn went down Ryan had to pry her hands off the sides and then push her, but then she loved it and that is all she talks about now!
Here is Maddie and I in the kiddie pool. Ryan got them some goggles and they were hilarious with them. They are all little fish in the water.
Here are the cute girls on Main Street in Lava. We were trying to find something to eat (there are not many choices)
Saturday, Morgan and Ryan floated down the river in Lava and had a blast. They went on a double tube and flipped it once, fell out another time, and finally Ryan's bum and the tube hit a rock and it popped! Morgan thought that was pretty funny. Ryan says he is more sore from floating that river than from floating the Snake River at record highs! Kind of funny. That night we went to a little hometown rodeo in Mccammon and had fun there as well. We came home Sunday afternoon, and today has been filled with cleaning my house and doing laundry to catch up from being gone for a week. I have to admit, I was looking forward to sleeping in my bed last night after camping for a week!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the picture of your three girls and Happy Birthday

Becky said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!