Friday, April 23, 2010

The Difference A Day Makes

The last bit of the walnut tree.
The carport coming down.
Carport is down and cleaning up.



The view now from the backyard - alot different than my before picture a few days ago.
The spectactors! They were having fun watching the tractor. **And notice my cute swing I found at a garage sale and sprayed blue! We love it**




It was an exciting day but also kind of sad to see so much history gone. The clothesline that was in the backyard probably had 3 feet of cement around them that Ryan's grandpa had dug out the hole and poured himself. And the walnut trees roots left huge holes in half of the sandbox from a seed that Ryan's grandpa planted lots of years ago.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love watching this process. Thanks for posting

Laura Duce said...

I didn't have an attachment to the tree but before the carport came down I thought of the scary storage closets that had lots of bugs in them and eating watermelon grandpa just picked after working on the farm on the back porch.