Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have been in the mood to sew the last 6 months or so and have had a lot of fun with it. Finished two quilts like this for Morgan and Maddie's bedroom (with a lot of help from my wonderful mother-in-law) and we are now just waiting for the furniture to make it out of Ryan's shop into the bedroom to put it all together!
Now I am working on this one for Ashlyn's bedroom and because of that I am now trying to convince myself to repaint her room (we painted it about two months ago when we finished it) so that it all comes together better. I pulled all of Ashlyn's furniture out of storage yesterday and hopefully will have her room ready to go by the end of the weekend!! I can't tell you how excited I am to have a couple of rooms in my house that are decorated!!!



4 comments:

Crystal said...

wow. I love how they turned out. The flowers on Ashlyn's are really cute.

Jenny said...

Love the quilts; you're quite the talented lady!

Holly and the Gang said...

Okay, I am really impressed with your quilts! I am sure your rooms are going to be adorable-you have great taste! Looks like it is all coming along nicely. If I ever get back to Brigham I will expect a tour of your new mansion!

Emily said...

Hey Suz,
Looks like things are moving right along! I can't wait to see it in real life! Hope you are holding up through the remodeling. As of yesterday, our house is for sale! We are hoping to end up in Farmington or Centerville area.