Saturday, October 24, 2009

I truly believe that this is really where I belong on any given week day - sitting on the beach, reading, watching my kids play in the water and getting just enough sun - loved it. I just haven't quite figured out how to transplant my life to the coast....
Had Morgan's birthday in San Diego - she had her first store bought birthday cake - that was quite the ordeal for me. I have always called it "the curse of my mother" (a good thing of course) She always made our amazing birthday cakes and halloween costumes - I'm am almost positive that if she was here she would tell me that is way easier to buy both (especially with working full time) but she is not here and I am always striving to be half the mother she was!!
Sea World - we love this place - thanks Aunt Karen and Uncle Dee for letting us crash at your home and have a wonderful weekend!!

Oops - forgot to flip the picture - but went camping last weekend up Logan Canyon - I have to admit I whined a little before we went because I hate to be cold and who camps in the middle of October - but it was beautiful and we had a great time!! (You were right Ryan!)


Another sideways picture - The next house project on the list - my basement cabinets. I absolutely love them and am so excited to have red cabinets. How fun is that!! At first I wasn't sure I wanted red because what if I got tired of it in a few years and Ryan reminded me that we own a cabinet shop and we could change them whenever - I'm thinking I'm going to go with a little blue upstairs - I love color!!!



That in a very quick nutshell is what we have been up to. Keeping busy (sometimes probably too busy), having fun with each other, and surviving the remodel!! Hope everyone out there is doing just as well!!!
















5 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the picture of your three girls. They are so adorable. Also I really like the red. I'm excited to see your house.

McKell & Jarrett said...

Yay you finally got an update!! :) I love the cabinets and glad I got to see them yesterday! I can't wait for the house to be done it's gonna be so cute cause you decorate so cute too! :)

Jenny said...

Love the updates of your family...I have to say though, that if Aunt Doris were here, you know she would say you were a better mother...but I get how you feel, I'm always trying to catch up with my mom as well.

jjcrew said...

Always the amazing Suzanne!! You always impress me with everything you manage to do and with PERFECTION! I smiled from ear to ear when I saw you at the beach! I would wish that for you every weekend if I could. Love ya!

jjcrew said...

Oh yeah! I love the pictures of the girls at the beach and in the woods. Why can't my kids smile pretty for the camera? Maybe because 3/4 are boys?