Monday, August 10, 2009

Let There Be Light....

Our BIG basement windows are in and I love them!!! It makes the basement rooms so much brighter and safer for my kids! (Now the yard needs a little help...tractors and grass are never a good combination)
The view from the outside
The view from inside

Next... this is where my kids are sleeping now. (Notice the nice new basement windows!) It drives me crazy for it to not be cute but all things will come in time- right??? The girls each have thier own bed, one of each size (queen, full, and twin), a couple of wall ovens to the left for our new kitchen that we bought on an awesome closeout, a 14 foot river raft on the right, and a few other miscellanous items.
** Maddie asked me this morning if she can have Ashlyn's bed when she gets older because she wants to a queen!



3 comments:

Laura Duce said...

That light will be so great. It looks different already. I bet the next time I see your house I won't recognize it. Btw...so cute what Maddie said about the queen bed.

Jenny said...

Looks like you are having a fun, productive summer. Love how you're jumping right in on the house improvements!

runningcaj said...

The windows look so good. I am excited for you and hope we get to keep you around for a long time!