Thursday, April 16, 2009

All the Reeder grandkids after the Easter egg hunt in Peggy's backyard. I have a picture of all the kids for the past 13 years so they all humored me and posed for the picture. ( I just cleaned out the Easter baskets today and found a boiled egg - a little old and stinky....)
My three beautiful girls in their new Easter dresses - they all got to pick out thier own dresses this year, Morgan was so excited she didn't have to match...

Kelsy, Kade (or stinkerbum as Maddie calls him), Ashly, Morgan, and Maddie in front of the Aquarium.


The girls in a giant carrot at the Botanical Gardens - children's garden, very fun place!



The girls in the giant tile chair at the Albequerque Zoo. I think this is one of the best zoo's we have ever been too - tons of animals and fun things to do - the girls love it there!
Thanks Montoya's for the great weekend and letting us come - we had a great time as always!!!




2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wish we could have stayed for Easter. I'm glad you guys had fun. Also love the pictures of Maddie. She is so funny.

Laura Duce said...

Love Morgan's dress! We always miss out on all the fun.