Saturday, March 21, 2009

Checking off the List!

We have been working lots to finish our house so here is what we have checked off our list this week .... we (I should really say Ryan) finished the basement cabinets and they turned out perfect! We are getting all organized now! The corner cabinet is actually a door into the storage under the stairs, Maddie thinks it is her playroom.
Here is the other side of the room with the desk for the computers.
Here is the basement bathroom - my favorite paint color in the house - you can't really tell here, but a blueish gray color.


The upstairs bathroom - we got the tile on the floor and in the shower, and all the new faucets in the tub.

One step closer to the "FOR SALE" sign - All we have left is to paint the siding outside, the backsplash in the kitchen, and paint touchups. Then we will start all over again!!!



8 comments:

Hickmans said...

Yes! We really want to come look at it for sure! We have looked at a lot of dumps! We are just ready to buy! Are you using a realtor or by owner? My email is missy_h@live.com

Jenny said...

You are a saint to keep building and moving...what patience!

Laura Duce said...

Nice! I'd buy it.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I have to admit that I feel priviledged to get Ryan's work in my house. I love my cabinets.

Jennie Moore said...

I am so jealous!! It looks really great. We are selling our house too, but our basement is definately not getting finished.

Shelley Hansen said...

You are doing a great job. It looks wonderful.

Jody said...

It is looking really nice! But if you put up a For Sale sign, I might be tempted to come and steal it!!

jjcrew said...

Oh my goodness...how can you build such a beautiful place and then leave?? Where to next? Aloha, Oregon maybe???? :) I would love a bigger house, but then I get kind of sad when I think of leaving it. Which is silly because a) we've only been here a little over a year and b) we've done NOTHING to this house but put in new vinyl windows and we PAID someone to do it for us. Love ya!