Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pros and Cons

The pros and cons of owning a cabinet shop - Pros - amazing cabinets that don't cost me anything and are designed exactly how I want them (unless Ryan and I disagree on the design then they usually end up his way because I have no control once he starts!) This is Morgan's room that we are slowing but surely finishing. Ryan installed the cabinets yesterday. We did the built in cabinets and desk instead of a closet and I love the way it turned out!
The cons - the shoemaker's kids never have shoes - the builder's home is never quite finished and if I called Ryan to ask for the rest of my knobs, I'm pretty sure my messages would be ignored!!!


6 comments:

Crystal said...

That is really cute!

Jenny said...

That looks amazing, what a gift to have the ability to do your own custom jobs! I have the ability to write checks to cover our custom jobs...hence, no custom jobs! :)

Jennie Moore said...

Super cute cabinets! LOVE THEM!

Shelley Hansen said...

I really like the white washed look!

Anonymous said...

This are adorable! I want some!!!

jjcrew said...

Okay, so I know it's wrong to covet and be envious, but I LOVE the cabinets. I'm super jealous and am trying to save up for the refinishing of my kitchen cabinets. The rate I'm going, I'll probably be in menapause before that happens! Love, Jenn