Tuesday, May 20, 2008



I haven't posted for awhile, so here are some cute pictures! I lost Maddie the other day and was almost getting to the point that I was panicking! This is where I found her, in her bed with her blankie pulled way up, fast asleep. That is the last place I would look for Maddie, she usually isn't there even in the middle of the night. She was obviously tired and didn't wake up until the next morning! Cutie!

I walked into the kitchen the other day and this is what I found....I knew that Maddie had figured out a way to get into the treats, but just figured it was Morgan helping her out, nope, just figured out how to make her own little set of stairs to any treats she would like. What a pill!!


1 comment:

runningcaj said...

Wow! Go Maddie. hehehe...maybe girls aren't any easier than boys.